miercuri, 9 aprilie 2014

intoxicated

i had some strange events going on. few days ago, i was trying to talk. in my head, i heard myself talking. but i did realised that people around me were giving me strange looks. i started looking for a mirror. i found one in the basement, i took it up to the light. and again, i started talking in front of it. i noticed that my lips aren't moving.than i started screaming. strange, i had the same image in the mirror. than i think maybe i am just deaf. i went to the washroom and i start carefully to clean my ears. deep ,attentive , until i could feel the towel into my chest. happy with the result, i go back and scream. still nothing.. but i did not gave up, i still have my hands, and they can move . so i took a box of crayons. best colors that i was able to find. i take a immaculate white paper and i start drawing. i didn't like the result, so i put them on my tongue, so they become moist and soft. on the drawing, it was better.so i draw, and i draw... i don't remember much. when i open my eyes, i am on a hospital bed.i see some people, i don't know them. a nurse is saying something, but as much as i try, i can't hear it. so i am probably deaf, as i thought. i decide that it is time to find out what is going on, so i try to speak. no reaction. maybe i am mute. the panic comes, and i start blinking like crazy. somebody noticed that, and comes to me smiling, bringing a mirror. i try to get up, and i discover that i am all tied up, unable to move my body. the doctor smiles again and puts that mirror in front of me. wow. my lips are yellow, and blue and green and violet. like the crayons. all that drawing is on my lips. and the doctor starts writing something on a piece of paper and shoves it in my eyes. "intoxicated with colors - incurable case"

2 comentarii:

mosu spunea...

e o parte buna in toata agitatia asta: culorile sunt inauntru; trebuie doar sa te clatini usurel spre stanga sau spre dreapta si ele vor incepe sa se zvarcoleasca...
apoi iti rostogolesti putin sufletul prin lava aia colorata si gata, poti picta oricand o lume noua; sau o poti colora pe asta...
unii/multi/majoritatea sunt cenusii pe dinauntru; si nu gasesc culoarea nici in afara, doar griuri

nemo spunea...

asa e, cele mai frumoase culori nu se vad cu ochii