luni, 26 mai 2014

the dream within a dream

somehow, as i was sleeping, i found myself on the other corner of the world. don't ask me how i got here,  i rarely remember my dreams.i just wake up, in a familiar environment, with an unfamiliar feeling. that is all good, this is how mornings are. but this time, i am in an unknown place of this earth, with a well known feeling. there is no north, the compass is broken and the trees here are not showing the way. i've never been here, maybe in my dreams, but is all ok, there is never anything wrong with the forest, so i guess i'm home. i will take a stroll and introduce myself politely to every tree. and when i shall pass the last one of them, i'll be elsewhere. where i am going? i think i am not really going somewhere, but there is no way i can  tell, because when i was washing my face into the creek, i forgot my eyes on a flat rock there.  i am not sure also is i am moving, but i can feel the gushy wind disturbing the leafs that are resting on the ground. i assume those are my steps.
its easy. here it is just the revers of the inverse. ones thought trying to peel off the layers of it. but it should never be touched, much less studied. the mind cannot wrap around it. nor seep in. it should not be aware of it. it is all just a volatile vision, inbred in the dream. but what is a dream if not ourselves, in our best moments, chasing the life inside life. i shall go back to sleep now. or wake up.

Niciun comentariu: