miercuri, 26 martie 2014

common sense

my best friend told me once to put my feet on the ground. my favorite writer told me the same. and my people told me the same. the common sens. now, who am i to fight you all? who am i but a shadow, to tell you i do not believe you? still, with all the proof you are giving me, i can't stop not to walk on concrete. it is good when i have the chance to step on earth, but on concrete? the cruel, earth killing concrete? i just can't. it is melting the self, it is choking the ants, it is making everything grey. grey does not exist. it is just what we choose as a compromise. grey is not the wind, not the air, not the forest. it is not the happiness that doesn't need an explanation and does not need the barrier. the human form. the boundaries. the ugly reality. why would i live there? i am nothing but a slow whisper, nothing more than wind making the leafs sing. of course, if you ask about the song of the leafs... ill tell you. it is not the leafs singing, it is the humid smell of the land, it is the steps of the wolf and it is the human crying. that is just because it is us hearing it. ask a leaf, if you don't believe me... it will tell you. we are all the same, the big chorus. taking from you what you do not know you are giving.

2 comentarii:

mosu spunea...

uau, fain de tot! daca ar fi doar fictiune ar fi grozava; dar stiu ca e traire...

memo spunea...

mersi mosule.